Buy an Anatolian Cultures and Food Festival
Gift & Greeting Card
Buy a gift up to $1,000 with the suggestion to spend it at Anatolian Cultures and Food Festival.
Delivered in a customized greeting card by email, mail or printout.
The Anatolian Cultures and Food Festival is a beloved cultural and historical event that has been gaining popularity year after year. This four-day festival attracts over 45,000 people from all over the world and is held in Costa Mesa, California.
Visitors are greeted by a "Civilizations Path" that consists of 14 gates, each representing different civilizations throughout history such as The Hittite Empire, The Kingdom of Commagene, Lydia, The Persian Empire, and The Ottoman Empire. Actors wearing authentic costumes at each gate welcome and greet all visitors.
The festival also features three-dimensional giant-sized replicas of various cities in Anatolia, including Istanbul, Konya, Antalya, Mardin, Van, Gaziantep, Isparta, Burdur, and Kilis. Traditional handicrafts like hand-woven carpets, water marbling, calligraphy, and stone-working are displayed and demonstrated by artisans who travel all the way from Turkey.
But the highlight of the festival is undoubtedly the food. Visitors are treated to a wide variety of traditional Anatolian dishes like kebabs, baklava, borek, and pide. The festival also features live music, dance performances, and art exhibitions showcasing Anatolian culture.
Founded by the Pacifica Institute, a non-profit organization by a group of Turkish-Americans, the festival is a celebration of the rich cultural heritage of Anatolia. With its vibrant and colorful atmosphere, the Anatolian Cultures and Food Festival is definitely an event not to be missed.
The Anatolian Cultures and Food Festival is not only a celebration of Anatolian culture, but it's also a treasure trove of unique and delightful gifts that are sure to impress your loved ones. Here are some creative and inspiring gift ideas to take home from the festival:
1. Hand-Woven Carpets: One of the festival's most popular attractions is the display of traditional handicrafts, including hand-woven carpets. These exquisite carpets come in a range of patterns and colors, and they make for a beautiful and long-lasting gift.
2. Turkish Delights: These sweet treats, also known as lokum, are a staple of Turkish cuisine. Made from a gel of starch and sugar, they come in a variety of flavors like rose, mint, and pistachio. They're perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth and make for a delicious gift.
3. Olive Oil Soap: Another popular item in the festival's handicrafts section is handmade olive oil soap. Made with pure olive oil, they're gentle on the skin and come in a range of fragrances. They make for a luxurious and thoughtful gift.
4. Traditional Tea Set: Tea is an essential part of Turkish culture, and a traditional tea set is a perfect gift for tea lovers. Made from copper or porcelain, these sets feature delicate designs and intricate patterns that are sure to impress.
5. Turkish Coffee Pot: For coffee lovers, a traditional Turkish coffee pot is a must-have. These pots are made from copper and feature long handles and wide bases. They're perfect for making a rich and flavorful cup of coffee and make for a unique and practical gift.
No matter what you choose, the gifts from the Anatolian Cultures and Food Festival are sure to delight and inspire.
Buy a Gift & Greeting Card for OC Fair & Event Center: Step right up to the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, where endless thrills, entertainment, and unforgettable memories await you at this dynamic hub of excitement and community.
Gift $100 for 100Eats Presents: Nepenthia Beer Garden: 100Eats Presents: Nepenthia Beer Garden is a delightful Costa Mesa hotspot that combines the best of craft beer, delicious food, and a vibrant atmosphere for an unforgettable dining experience.